P4G Points for Golf
The alternative way to enjoy your golf that is based on the philosophy 'When you're not playing your are not paying'. Simply put it is difficult at times to justify full membership, for many this is down to having the free time to play, without impacting work and home life, or limited funds.
Here at Shirley Golf Club we have designed a scheme that makes playing golf more accessible and affordable. This scheme is more cost effective than paying green fees, trying to find a game at the last minute, and you can enjoy the benefits of being a member rather than just a visitor. Competitions are arranged for this membership category to provide an introduction to our full members and to encourage competitiveness.
You can enjoy the clubs facilities without restriction and will be actively encouraged to do so. You are free to bring along guests to play and or enjoy the facilities without them being a member.
How it works and key details:
- Points for Golf is a points based system scheme, when you take up this membership you will receive your membership card which has 100 credits pre loaded.
- Membership cost is £499 per annum which equates to 100 Points (see Game Points table below). You can top up your card at any time in £100 increments.
- Each time you play you MUST register in the Pro-Shop by swiping your card, your game points are automatically deducted from your membership credits.
- Failure to register your game will result in termination of your P4G membership, any balance remaining will be forfeited.
- A maximum of 3 visitors are allowed to be signed in by you to play with you at any one time.
- Your points CAN be used to pay for your visitors rounds.
- In order to play in competitions a playing handicap is required, this can be obtained by completing 3 rounds and submitting your cards to the handicap secretary, these cards should be signed and validated by your playing partner. Once your handicap has been assigned you are then eligble to play in the club competitions.
|Monday to Thursday||3 points|
|Saturday (after 1pm)||4 points|
|Sunday (after 1pm)||4 points|
|Bank Holidays||4 points|
How to join or obtain further information:
Call the golf club office on 0121 744 6001 opt 5 or email the club administrator on [email protected]